HELPDESK DURING THE CONGRESS (08h30 / 18h00)
HELPDESK PENDANT LE CONGRES (08h30 / 18h00)
+ 41 22 839 84 84
Date of registration
Registration Fees for GHF 2020
|CATEGORY (Virtual edition)||Price|
|Regular Participants||CHF 300|
|Low/Middle Income Countries participants*||CHF 100|
|HUG/UNIGE Staff||CHF 100|
|Students **||CHF 100|
|Selected Speakers***||CHF 100|
All registrations are valid for the virtual edition. Registered participants will receive instructions and access login by mail prior to the conference.
The following participants can benefit from the reduced price :
Poster presenters have to register under the "Regular Participants" category.
All conference attendees, including speakers, must register to access the virtual conference.
The GHF is going fully virtual!
Registration gives you access to:
- All online sessions
- All virtual exhibitions
- An Innovation Fair presenting more than 120 innovations
- An E-posters gallery & their presentations
- A dynamic networking platform
The participants will be able to:
- Access the list of participants for networking (live chats, video meetings, contacts sharing)
- Access virtual exhibitions to contact exhibitors, download promotional material and live chat or video chat during the exhibition opening hours
- Download the e-posters book
- Obtain a certificate of attendance
A confirmation of registration will be sent including an invoice as well as instructions for payment (bank details)
Payment is due upon receipt of the confirmation email with the invoice. Unpaid registrations will be cancelled after 14 days.