The GHF Is Going Fully Virtual
In order to adapt to the constraints imposed by the current global health crisis and to guarantee the safety of all the participants, the Steering Committee of the Geneva Health Forum (GHF) has decided that the 8th edition of the GHF, due to take place from 16th to 18th November 2020, will be entirely virtual.
The organisers of the GHF wish to keep the spirit of the Forum, which is to offer a dynamic event gathering a wide range of key actors in the field of global health and humanitarian action.
We are organising our usual three days of conference, with a simplified programme and many interesting activities.
GHF 2020 - Fully virtual edition
We will offer this year:
- The online streaming of 21 sessions:
- 6 sessions called “GHF Discussions”.
- 6 sessions called “Lessons from the field”
- 3 sessions called “Partners’ success stories”
- 6 sessions called “Insights from GHF Contributors”
These sessions will allow for interaction with the participants.
- Virtual Exhibition Booths from our institutional partners as well as from the private sector which will allow for a video presenting the organisation, the download of PDF documents, a text presenting the organisation and a chat tool.
- Our Innovation Fair showcasing more than 120 innovations
- E-Posters with a possibility to exchange with the presenters
- A dynamic networking tool, allowing the participants to find each other depending on their centres of interest, areas of activities or countries they work in, among others.
We have developed a programme that we hope will encounter the interest of our GHF community, with sessions tackling the current global health crisis affecting all of us, but without forgetting critical global health issues that still are and will be serious challenges worldwide, such as Universal Health Coverage, E-Health, SDGs, Neglected Tropical Diseases, Cancer or Climate change.